Friday, January 4, 2008

WOOOOOO-HOOOOOO!!!!!!!

The weekend is here!!!


Miguel will return to school on Monday!!! The bus will pick him up and drop him off!!! He will have structure!!!! Maybe even get a bit of an edumacashun!!!! Oh, and I won't have to pay a crap load to daycare.

Over the summer, daycare cost $600 a month. :( This is a fee that will have to be afforded for him his whole life, since kids without disabilities eventually TAKE CARE OF THEMSELVES! What a luxury?!?!

Miguel was great the past couple nights and this morning. He liked the turkey chili I made for him and the GFCF peanut butter cookies (w/ Splenda). So we are on good terms and the year is off to a great start!!!

A little side note: BM and mood. Miguel's lack of BM affects his mood IMMENSELY! His BMs this week have been regular and he has been happy....I wonder if it is the chili or cookies that had this effect on him b/c he normally isn't "regular"? Alright, that is my deep thought for the day because it is Friday and I am not capable of functioning well on Fridays. :)

Look, I don't want to wax philosophic, but I will say that if you're alive you've got to flap your arms and legs, you've got to jump around a lot, for life is the very opposite of death, and therefore you must at very least think noisy and colorfully, or you're not alive."-- Mel Brooks

No comments: