Monday, January 7, 2008

Back to School....

Crap, it was a tough morning. I put Miguel down early, so he'd get a full night sleep and be ready to wake early......maybe I should have let him in on my plan.

He was indignant this morning. Grunting at me and swinging. What I find different in his aggressive tendencies is when he experiences the massive meltdown, he aims for my head/face and hands/arms, like he wants to do damage (swinging at me while he comes at me in an attacking manner). When he is contesting something he may not want to do, he hits me in my hips or sides (swinging behind him in a downward motion while I try to move him towards the door). Nonetheless, it's aggression but communicating two very different feelings.

Let's hope his day went well, as I am sure it did. He can make a liar out of me. :)


"Service to others is the rent you pay for your room here on earth."
--Muhammad Ali

No comments: