Monday, January 14, 2008

Goooood mooooooooorning!!!

Yes, it was!!! Miguel's day went off without a hitch the rest of Saturday, all of Sunday and this morning!!!

After church Sunday, he had no problem waiting at Jiffy Lube for a couple hours to have some needed maintenance to the car. We had some good grocery shopping and vegetating this weekend, post Saturday morning.

Good job, Miguel!!!

"Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment." --Buddha

2 comments:

terese pawletko said...

Hello Kelly (and Miguel), It's Dr. Terese Pawletko...somehow I found your blog (am not astute/into blogging) and wanted to say 'hello' and make a correction. You have me listed as doing most of my work at the Texas School. Well, I've never worked there but do have some things posted on their website and have done 1 and 2 day trainings in the Dallas/Ft. Worth and Richmond areas. I live in Eliot, Maine and work for districts in New England, but also consult around the world...and still do workshops on an 'as contracted' basis (will be in Missouri at the end of the month). Best wishes to you and Miguel!! Terese Pawletko, Ph.D.

Kel and Migs said...

WOW!!! I was just thinking of you last week!! AMAZING! I'll correct that in my earlier blog. Thanks.

Things aren't going so well, as you may have read. I've been keeping a chart on his moods and aggression. I'm getting to a point where I think he needs a staff, instead of a mom, but we are just taking it a day at a time.

Thanks for dropping a line and all you do in the field, Dr. Pawletko. Take care.

-Kelly