Thursday, March 27, 2008

Weekly recap

Let's talk about the illness that has plagued Migs. He was sick with some "undetermined" illness 2/24-2/28, which I brought him to the doctor on 2/25. Then AGAIN from 3/11-3/16, which Uncle Jason brought him to the doctor on 3/13 and I had bloodwork done on him on 3/14.

Nothing was wrong, according to the labs and the pediatrician.

THEN on 3/19 Miguel came down with a cold and he just started to get over it last night, which was the first night he slept through until morning. In fact, Tuesday night he didn't fall asleep until 0500. :( How I function is sooooooo beyond me.

Anyhoo, tomorrow is his regular follow up with his endocrinologist. Thankfully, no labs have to be taken. :)

In summary, the past month and 3 days Miguel has been sick for 17 days. Poor baby. That sucks. As of yesterday, I started to come down with a cold, or allergies. I am not sure. :\

So, I've decided to post a lot of pictures in celebration of sleep and feeling better!!!





Miguel and his after school staff back in Illinois. The girl to his left is Amanda Massong, his super nanny and my only saving grace while getting my Master's.






Hanging out at the bar...with his Grandma. Only in Texas, I say, only in Texas.



Just being handsome.





Waiting for the bus.















A favorite pastime.













Alright, the party is over. You don't have to go home, but you can't stay here.











3 comments:

Judith U. said...

Wow. I love him. He is so beautiful ... so handsome ... so irresistable.

I really, really hope he is feeling better, sleeping better and that you are too.

Thank you so much for taking time to share the photos. Made my day...

Did I mention I love him?

TheFiveDays said...

Oooh, Kelly...he is one good lookin' boy! What a handsome devil! ;) I looooooooove seeing all the photos, and that one of him grinning so sweetly (under the yawn and above the swing) almost kills me it is so CUTE!!! The one of you and him laughing on the couch is priceless, too. It's obvious you love that guy!

I do hope you get something helpful out of the visit with the endocrinologist. GOOD LUCK!

And here's to sleep. I don't know how you did it the night...day...he didn't get down until 5 am. Well, you are probably a master of how to function while exhausted...

HUGS!

Tarabay said...

Kelly... I used to love going to the bar with my grandparents!! Looking back, I spent more time at the bar with relatives than not.. See rednecks do stick together!!! And we share ambien... :)