Friday, March 21, 2008

The results are in!!!

No one has a clue...this boat is getting a little crowded. Migs labs were fine. I was really pulling for an issue that would explain this crap away, but we can't get everything we want....can we?

Boooooooo!!!!!!

So, Miguel was feeling and doing better this week and came down with a cold last night....runny nose, light cough....symptoms I can work with!!! YEAH!!!! He's handling it well and we are both off today, so I thought we'd go outside in the beautiful 70 degree weather and try to enjoy the day.

Miguel attacked me at DSW and we went straight home for a PRN of Clonidine. Oh, Clonidine, oh how I love thee? Let me count the ways.....

Once I was able to get my flustered and embarrassed self together, I offered his father to take him or I'd leave him in an alley. Is that wrong? Of course it is. However, nowadays, after getting attacked by him I quickly think about signing my parental rights over because, well, THIS IS BULLSHIT! Seriously. It is.

Thankfully, Miguel hasn't attacked me in public in a long time and that is only because I don't take him out anymore for that exact reason. He's gotten me in restaurants, friend's homes, bus stops, parks, stores....you name it and I am sure I've been assaulted there.

Anyway, I am tired of it. I think this may be what it looks like to give up.



"I love you like a fat kid loves cake."
--50 Cent

5 comments:

Judith U. said...

I don't' think giving up is quite the right wording. I hardly think of you as a quitter.

How about words like ...

Loving him.
Loving yourself.
Facing reality.
Being brave.
Being funny and inspirational all at the same time.

If I had a magic wand I would wave it ...

Anonymous said...

you're doing great kid. Don't think you're not

TheFiveDays said...

Kelly,
You inspire me every day, and I agree completely with Judith. She puts it so much better than I ever could! Miguel is blessed to have you as his mom. :)

HUGS-HUGS-HUGS!!! I wish I could send more than that!

Tarabay said...

I like cake...

Kel and Migs said...

Awwwww.....now you are just trying to make me cry!!!

Thanks Judith and Days!

I like cake, too, Tarabay. Actually, I love cake....and cookies...ok, brownies, too.

and peanut M&M's.