Thursday, March 13, 2008

It's a case of the "moooove over"s and the "ya wanna go???"s.

It is official. I don't have the slightest clue about what is going on with Miguel. I have no idea what he is responding to when he has labored breathing, won't sit down for more than 3 minutes, screams intermittently, wakes at 0200, bathes incessantly and spins constantly. He also repeats "you wanna go?" all day and "mooove over" all night. Tuesday night, he'd tell me "moooove over", which means "come lay with me". So I'd crawl into his bed. We'd get cozy. Then he'd push me out or go get in my bed. Then he say "moooove over" and I'd go lay with him....he'd push me off the bed or go get in his bed. You get the picture? Yeah. All night.

These use to be symptoms of illness, however, there is no fever, cough or congestion and the doctor looked in his ears, nose and throat and listened to his lungs. He checks out fine! Miguel is a mystery.

Monday he woke at 0500. Yesterday he was up around 0300-0330 and today he was up at 0200. It is like raising a newborn.


"Hey sweet boy."
--Miguel Favela

2 comments:

Tarabay said...

Sounds like a job for AMBIEN MAN!! To the rescue!!!

Ah, my fav is to take an ambien then "fight" the urge to sleep, so much better than being drunk. I heard...

Kel and Migs said...

I've never met Ambien Man. However, according to Jack Nicholson, it is habit forming and all should be ware of Ambien Man. Hey, as long as you are not fighting the urge to sleep whil operating heavy machinery, carry on, Tarabay, carry on!