Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Wali-tin to the rescue!

WTF is WALI-TIN?!?!?! Walgreens generic Claritin!! Yeah, so Migs mystery illness that has been plaguing the household is, no other than, ALLERGIES! Who woulda thunk it? My allergies have come back, too, after many years without. So, Miguel is back up to speed...raiding the fridge (lunch meat and spaghetti today), spontaneously screaming his ass off (just for fun) and putting weight back on. He is up 2 pounds and feisty for a beefcake. :)

We have been sleeping through the night and had a dry bed last night. I think I heard Miguel wheeze tonight...it was kind cute and sad at the same time. Little booger. :)

Today was an exhausting day. I went to look at homes this morning, had an ARD at 1000 and Migs had a neurology appt. at 1400. It all went fairly well but it is amazing how it manages to suck the life out of you! I'm pooped and I hope to be in bed by 2100....uuuuhhhhh....sleeeeeeeeep.

....uuuuuuuuuhhhhhh....


"Everyone should have kids. They are the greatest joy in the world. But they are also terrorists. You'll realize this as soon as they are born, and they start using sleep deprivation to break you."

-- Ray Romano

5 comments:

TheFiveDays said...

WOOHOO!! I am so glad you have found a little peace via Walitin! It's amazing how crappy allergies can make you feel, and it must be all the more so when you can't explain it to someone or really understand the whole allergen process and what the heck it's doing to your body. Poor guy! But I am thrilled to hear you are both getting a little sleep and feeling better!!

Congratulations on the progress you are making with everything else, too. You have your hands full.

Now go SLEEP!!!

Kel and Migs said...

Woo-hooo!!!! Is right!!!! Thanks, Days.

Tarabay said...

Ray is right... although we have a system at our house that keeps me from jumping in front of a bus... Its called "The let Daddy sleep all night so he doesnt jump infront of a bus method"... But Ambien man is available for house calls... And dont tell anyone.. BUT.. Lunesta is just around the corner... ;) dont get me wrong I still do my share. I take the trash out twice a week and I put up with the constant verbal lashings of my wife calling me a lazy, loser, no good, POS, and on and on.... Its not easy holding down the fort...

Only kidding... really, your a champ.. For 2 reasons (I'm sure there are more).. 1. Your able to see the bright side of things and
2.You dont throw your poop, congrats...

Kel and Migs said...

Great method, Tarabay. Perhaps your kids can enlighten mine??

See, I am more evolved. ;)

Tarabay said...

My kid? haha... just today he ate soap, bit his own big toe until it bled, and hit his mom in the eye with Elmo.. He's in no shape to lend advise... hahaha.. All that is true...

As for being envolved, come on.. I'm a guy.. just getting me to stop peeing in the bushes is a break through... You women have the tough job of domesticating us cavemen... best of luck..