Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Can you hear me? How about now? Can you hear me now? Hello?

*image from www.autismspeaks.org*
I started reading my friend's blogs, which inspired me to do my own partially as a connection to my friends and family across the world, partially as an outlet or diary of Miguel's progress and, hopefully, as a means of networking with other parents that share my joy and my heartache as a parent of a very unique and special child.

With that said, this is actually my son's blog because I am really not that interesting of a person to blog about until you attach my parenting experiences because those are RICULOUSLY interesting and sometimes, just plain RIDICULOUS!!!!! I have my own identity but, let's face it, in larger circles I am not known as "Kelly" but more commonly known as "Miguel's mom", "Jason's sister", "Jose's ex", "Lois' daughter" or "the mother of the blind/Autistic boy". So this is where my blogging journey will begin.....let's see how long my blog attempt lasts....



Love,
Kel&Migs


Newest development:
I point to Miguel's stomach and ask, "what is this?" He repeats, "what is this?" I say, "it's the Buddha." He repeats, "the Buddha."
What a joy?

No comments: